We are searching for a Communications Coordinator to establish and maintain the company presence throughout the South through marketing, advertising, special events and public relations.
Requirements and Duties:
• Two years’ experience required.
• Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, and be skilled in MS Office and Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Must understand how to craft and disseminate effective and timely news releases.
• Produce internal and external electronic newsletters.
• Coordinate all social media.
• Coordinate and produce written job proposals in response for Requests for Qualifications.
• Coordinate and produce presentations.
Graphics experience and knowledge of the building industry is not required but is a plus.
Job offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including 401(k). To apply, email a cover letter, samples of work you have produced, and a list of three references to JoAnn Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org, by Sept. 9. No phone calls please.