Educational > Bondurant Hall Renovations
Bondurant Hall Renovations / University of Mississippi / Oxford, MS - Originally constructed in 1928, the Bondurant Hall project included renovation of the interior and exterior of the building, providing for asbestos removal and updating of the building systems and technology. Dale Partners worked closely with the Mississippi Department of Archives and History to protect Bondurant’s architectural vocabulary and preserve its character for future generations. This project houses classrooms and offices for the Department of English and the Department of Modern Language. There is also a seminar room and a lecture/auditorium with 100 seats. Upgrades included compliance with the American Disabilities Act. Full architectural services; Construction cost: $2.4 Million; 35,000 SF; Completion date: 2000.