Please note that this is a Dale | Bailey, an Association Project.
17124 South Panola High School Field House and Indoor Practice Facility
Project Budget: $3 Million.
The Project consists of a two-part PEMB (Pre-Engineered Metal Building) structure of approximately 38,000 SF. The facility consists of a 28,200 SF Indoor Athletic Practice Facility and adjoining 9,800 SF Field House, serving primarily the Varsity and Junior Varsity football teams, although it is anticipated other sports and organization may use the Practice Facility on a limited basis. The Project will replace and exceed an existing Field House facility which will be demolished by the Owner outside the scope of this Contract.
Briefly and without force and effect on the requirements of the Contract Documents, the description below is intended to provide a general overview of the type of work included.
- The site work includes storm drainage, excavation, fill, finish grading, exterior walkways, and parking as indicated.
- The building structure and enclosure includes foundations, limited masonry wall construction, pre-engineered metal building framing, metal siding, standing seam metal roofing, gutters, downspouts, metal trims, flashings, thermal insulation and associated building systems.
- Building openings include hollow metal doors and frames, hardware, aluminum and related work.
- Building finishes include brick masonry, metal wall panels, plywood and gypsum board partitions, concrete flooring and acoustical panel ceilings.
- Plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
- Electrical power, lighting and special systems.
Addendum One - 04.27.18
Addendum Two - 05.04.18
Prebid Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 10:00 AM. South Panola Schools Parent Center, 204 College Street, Batesville, MS 38606.
Bid Date: Tuesday, May 08, 2018 at 2:00 PM, South Panola Schools Parent Center, 204 College Street, Batesville, MS 38606.
Click Here for access to purchase bid documents.