15041 New Gymnasium, Quitman County Schools, Marks, MS
Estimated Budget - $2.9 M
Note that this is a Dale|Bailey an Association Project
The following is a summary of the scope of the work. Refer to all the construction documents for a complete description of the work:
- The sitework includes demolition, storm drainage, excavation, fill, finish grading, paving and grassing.
- The building shell includes foundations, masonry wall construction, steel framing, pre-engineered metal building, masonry veneer, metal siding, SBS roofing, metal roofing and associated building systems.
- Building openings include wood doors, hollow metal doors and frames, coiling counter doors, aluminum windows and related work.
- Building finishes include tiling, resilient tile flooring, acoustical panel ceilings, gym flooring and acoustical wall panels.
- Equipment for the building will include gymnasium equipment, toilets, locker rooms and equipment.
- Plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
- Electrical power, lighting and special systems. Type of Contract.
Addendum No. 1 - 11.30.15
Pre-Bid Conference - Wednesday, 11.18.15, 3:00 PM
Conference Location - Quitman County School District / 310 Pecan Street / Marks, MS 38646
Bid Opening - Thursday, 12.03.15, 2:00 PM
Bid Location - Quitman County Schools / 310 Pecan Street / Marks, MS 38646